At least he's thinkin'

Posted by Jon in HB | 2:11 PM | 7 comments »


I was going to keep this one to myself, but after reading the Bakers' blogs about pickles and planets, I thought "go for it"!

The other day Gina and I picked up Dylan from school. As we walked through the parking lot Gina made a random observation. She pointed out that there seemed to be a large numberof families that had three children as opposed to us only having two. Now mind you, this was by no means a scientific study, simply anecdotal.

My son is a thinker. After Gina pointed this out, he was quiet. Finally he asked, "Dad, does that mean that those kids' dads all have three of those little things under their penises."

How do you answer that? Holding back laughter I said no, and quickly changed the subject.

At least he's thinking!

7 comments

  1. Heidi // April 29, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

    Okay - after reading the baker's blog and now yours - i have NO idea what to expect when jack gets older. heaven help me...

  2. Kurt // April 29, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

    you said "penis" on your blog

  3. Jon in HB // April 29, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

    You said it on my comments Beavis.

  4. Kristi // April 29, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

    o crap. i love dylan.

  5. Diane Davis // April 30, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

    adding the three "nuts" picture was a nice touch.

  6. Billy and Laurel // May 1, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

    Sweet, I always glad to lower the standards when it comes to blogging. BTW, should I have four of those things?

  7. Unknown // May 7, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

    not just four... a Baker's dozen!!!