Is it really coming back?

Posted by Jon in HB | 9:40 PM | 4 comments »



So, I know I'm no slave to fashion, but when I saw Michael Johns sporting an ascot last night I was worried. I really don't want to have to go to Old Navy or Target and search through racks of ascots and worry about how to match it with my outfit. Do you match it with your shirt? Your pants? Vest? Smoking jacket?

It was only a few months ago that I finally broke down and wore jeans that were not made by Levi Strauss and now I have to deal with this?

Here are some guys that made it work and some that didn't.
I just hope I can pull it off too!











4 comments

  1. VikingMom // April 2, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

    I really think you should go for the Cookie Monster Ascot. Very dignified indeed.

  2. Kristi // April 3, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

    Okay Jon...Since you are a new hip dresser...it is upon you to make the ascot hip in HB. Michael Jons is NOT my fave on AI, but he is my FAVE dresser...so, what he says goes. Ascots rock! :o)

  3. Heidi // April 3, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

    I don't know Jon. You seem more like a bolo tie kind of guy. A great big turquoise one.

  4. Don // April 7, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

    You can be our Ascot Mascot