Not Funny/Funny

Posted by Jon in HB | 10:18 AM | 4 comments »

Not Funny:

-When your son is completely disrespectful to his mom by telling her to stop talking as she is lecturing him about his bad behavior. Then dad lays in to him, for talking to his mom that way, and dad threatens to start taking crap out of his room and throw it away if he keeps it up.


Funny:
-Son interrupts dad to ask what "crap" means.


I guess I should be happy he doesn't know that word (or should I say didn't know that word). 

4 comments

  1. discomommy // March 15, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

    Also not funny-
    Wife withholds marital relations for a week for teaching son the word "crap".

  2. Heidi // March 15, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

    Gina, you're my hero! : )

    But, unfortunately, I too have taught my child to say a bad word. Last week Jack and I were in the car and had to stop at a red light. All of a sudden Jack popped off with a little phrase that more than adequately displayed his frustration. Oh dear, I guess he's been listening all this time....

  3. Billy and Laurel // March 16, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

    I think the penalty is a little harsh for teaching him a word that may be very useful to him during his lifetime. Think of it as an advanced language class or something.

  4. discomommy // March 16, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

    Zip it Baker.