Best Season Yet?

Posted by Jon in HB | 10:08 PM | 4 comments »

I'm thinking...this season rocks.

This is why I watch...


She rocks! She's gorgeous but doesn't dress trashy or sexy. Very innocent. Love her with or without a guitar or piano. I would pay money to watch her play in some small intimate venue.

Dude rocks it. LOVED last weeks song, that's one of my fav songs, (kids listen to Shrek II soundtrack over and over and over in the car, that's how I know it) and he's so un-selfaware and inward, very powerful. Also good for a small intimate venue.

She's cool. Not a typical Idol, but very good. Like the rocker chick thing going on. Like the Irish accent. She'll be on for awhile.

Never thought twice about him until tonight. Loved the whole jug band thing. Not as much stage presence as some of the others. And I just like saying his name, say it with me... "Chikezie"...wasn't that fun?

She's a Hoosier and so am I, so she's got that going for her. In the end...too rocker chick for me. She's comfortable on stage and looks like she's having fun. Won't be in the top five but she'll entertain for several weeks.

What the heck happened tonight. He's amazing for a Junior in high school, but too young and "show choir" for me.

Does well. So-so tonight. He'll be around for awhile, not my favorite.

Really good. Loved the Lionel Richie song the other week. In general not my style of singer. Really turned off my the blue nail polish on the video tonight. Hair looks too styled.



Pretty, but tired of hearing that she's an actress. Very amaturish on stage. No real presence. Would never buy a ticket to hear her sing. Very forgettable.



I'm sure I will really enjoy his show...when I see it sipping a Pina Colada on the Lido deck in the middle of the Pacific. Good Bye already!



Go back to the Karaoke lounge! Bo-ring!


Ba-Bye!


4 comments

  1. Kristi // March 11, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

    I heart Brooke.

  2. discomommy // March 12, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

    Interesting you are so passionate about this considering you voted once...in season ONE!

  3. Heidi // March 13, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

    It's time for someone with dread-locks to win American Idol

  4. VikingMom // March 14, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

    Not so into the dread locked one here at our house. Brooke is the one who gets the popular vote at the moment. Amanda's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me and Billy can't stand watching Ramiele sing. (He literally sits there with his eyes closed.)

    Travis likes them all.