Feed a Fever...

Posted by Jon in HB | 8:58 AM | 2 comments »


...Starve a Cold. Or is the other way around? I'm never sure. What I do know is that whenever I get sick the one thing that really sounds good is a grilled cheese sandwich (or a cheese toastie, as they were called growing up in Indiana) and tomato soup. But no fancy, kick it up a notch, Emeril version! Campbell's condensed soup and wheat bread with two slices of american cheese. It's the best!

What's your "I feel lousy and this is the only thing that sounds good" food?

2 comments

  1. Billy and Laurel // March 2, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

    I love Laurel's Home Made Chicken Soup. Delicious! If she cooked Menudo it would probably win.

    Billy

  2. VikingMom // March 2, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

    Hmm...that would have to be plain old tea and toast followed by canned Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup. Notice that I said "canned". (This is due to the fact that I'm the only one who can cook around here. Besides Billy and his tacos of course.)