I Got Nuthin!

Posted by Jon in HB | 9:49 AM | 7 comments »


Is my life that dull and boring...why can't I compose a simple little blog? Concerts I've been to? No, Gina already took care of that. Virtual practical jokes? No, been there, done that. Tell my friends what I really think of them? No, too cruel. Thoughts on my kids' last day of school? No, too sappy. Answers to life's biggest questions? No, I'm not that deep. Thoughts on Bravo's latest reality series? No, too gay. Our summer travel plans? No, I don't even know what we're gonna do all summer anyway!

AHRG!!! Why can't I think? Think...think...think man, THINK!

I give up!

You tell me! Give me a topic and I'll blog. I'll take all comments. There is nothing too shallow...nothing too deep. Nothing to personal...nothing too boring. You request it...I'll blog it!

7 comments

  1. Kristi // June 13, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

    talk about how wonderful I am.

    I'm glad you at least blogged something. I've been so sad with no jonmoney updates.

  2. Heidi // June 13, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

    Jon,

    With all due respect, I find it exceedingly difficult to believe that you of all people have nothing to say.

    I don't know you very well, and I haven't known you very long - but I've never known you to be at a loss for words.

    Some possibilities:

    1. Movie reviews
    2. Home improvement projects gone bad
    3. Rotten food in your refrigerator (and the fact that the juice left by rotten food is always that puce/yellow/with a hint of pink color no matter what color the food was
    4. What you're going to be for Halloween next year
    5. Top 10 things you love/hate about shopping at Costco
    6. Bad Drivers and their effect on our society at large
    7. Pit bulls on crack and the women who love them
    8. Your take on the Lakers and that one really tall guy on the team who gets all the glory (Tobey Tyrant or something like that)
    9. Commentary on why manufacturers can't come up with a children's sunscreen that doesn't burn if you get it in your eyes
    10. The household chore you hate the most and why
    11. Bizarre categories for movie titles.
    For example:
    Category: Cannibalism
    Movie Titles:
    My Left Foot
    Howard's End
    8 Heads in a Duffel Bag
    Man without a Face
    The Skin Game
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

    Okay, so you have some content ideas now.

    Ready, Set, WRITE!

    If you write it, the world will read it.

  3. Kristi // June 13, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

    or you could write on how narrow minded heidi is that she won't give the lakers a chance. :o)

  4. Heidi // June 13, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

    Or the amazing short-sightedness of Kristi who won't give Dog the Bounty Hunter a chance. (spoken with love, or course)

  5. VikingMom // June 13, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

    Or...you could come up with a solution for Heidi and Kristi that would eventually lead to world peace for all!

  6. Connie // June 13, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

    ... how about a little something that would rip people's hearts out???...

    ..naw...just kidding....

  7. discomommy // June 13, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

    Blog about your wife, she is always good for a laugh.